Your booking information
for the Hotel TIROL Fiss
Everything you need to know
All information at a glance
Useful information on booking
To help you get an overview of all you need to know about your holiday in Fiss, we have compiled the most important information for you below.
Still have questions? We are happy to talk to you in person at any time!
Prices & local tax
- All rates are given per person and day and include all Hotel TIROL inclusive services.
- Local tax is not included. The local tax is € 2.60 per person (from the age of 15) and day and will be charged separately.
Information about the rooms
- Your room is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- Please let us know if you arrive after 6pm.
- We kindly ask for your understanding that we are unable to reserve specific rooms or floors.
- All plans and sketches are samples only. Deviations are possible.
- Double rooms for single occupancy upon request.
- On your day of departure, please vacate your room by 11am.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast: A reduction of € 15 on the room rate per person/day in winter and € 10 per person/day in summer
A short-stay surcharge for stays of 2 days or less applies (€ 15 per person/day)
Finalised booking/deposit: To finalise your booking, we require a deposit of 30 % of the booking price per room. The deposit should be pay into our account with Volksbank Landeck, Fiss branch. IBAN: AT40 45 85 0001 0000 1327 BIC: VBOEATWWINN
- Free until 4 weeks before your arrival. Please note that you will be charged 100% of the room rates for cancellations made at a later point.
- The Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply. Place of jurisdiction is Landeck/Tyrol. The place of fulfilment is the location of the accommodation provider.
- We also recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy.
Cancellation conditions summer 2021
Free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
- Within these 14 days: 100% cancellation fee of the booked room price.
Free of charge until 2 days before arrival when there is a:
- Travel warning for the province of Tyrol
- Stately quarantine arrangement for the return journey from the federal state Tyrol
- Illness of the own person at Covid-19 (obligatory presentation of the test result)
- Conversion of the Corona traffic light to red for the district of Landeck
- Setting of the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis ski area
Payment & travel insurance
- We accept cash, EC card, Visa, MasterCard or bank transfers (made prior to arrival).
- Europäische Reiseversicherung – Hotelstorno-Plus cancellation insurance: We are happy to advise you.
Advantages for skiing
- Luxurious ski depot right next to the Fiss valley station. Top location, including helmet storage, ski boot heating and glove dryer (charge applies).
- Ski pass – you may purchase your ski pass for Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis in comfort at the Hotel TIROL.
HOLIDAY WORRY-FREE AT THE HOTEL TIROL
Our Hygiene Measures
At the Hotel TIROL one thing is certain – vacation time is relaxation time. That’s why we make the health and safety of both our guests and staff members a top priority. The Hotel TIROL has always maintained a very high hygiene standard. Through our careful establishment of additional hygiene guidelines and the inclusion of regulatory requirements, found online at sichere-gastfreunschaft.at, you can always feel that are in safe hands when you stay with us.
- Relaxation at a distance: As soon as you arrive at our reception, we make sure to respect the specified minimum distancing guidelines (min. 1 metre). Please don’t forget that you should also maintain this distance throughout your stay – for everyone’s protection!
- Clean hands: Disinfectant spray is located at the key entrances of all areas (SKY-Spa, restaurant, gym etc.) throughout the entire hotel. We recommend that you wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Clean rooms: We are placing even more attention than usual on the thorough cleaning of our rooms.
- Indulgence, as you know and love it: Our breakfast buffet can also be enjoyed as usual, with just a few small changes being made to service (e.g. individual portions, own disposable cutlery).
- Safe relaxation: The SKY-Spa is open for relaxation and rest. We ask that you also respect the specified minimum 1-metre distance, hygiene measures and number of people allowed in the room here.
- Stay fit and stay safe: In our new fitness studio the equipment is regularly and thoroughly disinfected. Please make sure to follow the hygiene and distancing rules!
- Team safety: Our employees are very familiar with all of the hygiene measures and there is constant communication about any new requirements.
- Your health: If you feel unwell during your stay, please do not leave your room and alert us and our members of staff immediately. We shall ensure that you receive medical assistance right away.
- Space outdoors for everyone: All around the Hotel TIROL, the open spaces of the Tyrolean mountains are waiting for you. Here you have plenty of room all to yourself, where you can be active, relax, and enjoy the tranquillity.
- Internet: Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Pets are permitted at the Hotel TIROL upon request. A rate of € 20 per day (food not included) applies. Please note that this offer is not available for all room categories!
- Underground car park space: € per day (please book ahead)
- Please note that smoking (cigarettes, pipes and cigars) is not permitted in the dining room or guest rooms. We have a smoking room available.