Your booking information
for the Hotel TIROL Fiss
Everything you need to know
All information at a glance
Useful information on booking
To help you get an overview of all you need to know about your holiday in Fiss, we have compiled the most important information for you below.
Still have questions? We are happy to talk to you in person at any time!
HOLIDAY WORRY-FREE AT THE HOTEL TIROL
Our Hygiene Measures
At the Hotel TIROL one thing is certain – vacation time is relaxation time. That’s why we make the health and safety of both our guests and staff members a top priority. The Hotel TIROL has always maintained a very high hygiene standard. Through our careful establishment of additional hygiene guidelines and the inclusion of regulatory requirements you can always feel that are in safe hands when you stay with us.
Up-to-date information on entry & stay:
- 2G+ proof for entry to Austria
– 2x vaccinated + PCR test
– recovered + PCR test
– The PCR test obligation does not apply to persons who have received a booster vaccination (3rd vaccination or 2nd vaccination with Johnson & Johnson).Those recovered from COVID-19 who have been vaccinated twice also do not require a PCR test.
– The proof requirement applies from the age of 12. For children and adolescents between 12 and 15 years of age, these exemption provisions apply
- Attention! Please note that the entry requirements for the following countries will change as of 25.12.2021: Great Britain, the Netherlands, Norway and Denmark. There is a quarantine obligation for travellers from these countries. Exempt from this are persons who have had a booster vaccination and can also show a negative PCR test on entry. Click Here for further information.
- “2G”-Certificate ist neccesary for Check-In (Vaccinated or Recovered): Guests must present a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a covid 19 disease on arrival.
Validity: Recovered from infection = Separation order or medical certificate not older than 6 months. Vaccinated = Certificate of full immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is scheduled) is valid as proof of vaccination. A first vaccination is not sufficient. Validity of the vaccination certificate: 9 months from full immunisation. Guidelines apply to persons 12 years of age and older. Children under the age of 12 do not need proof of entry.
- Regulations for children and teenagers
Children under 12 years of age do not have to provide proof of entry. For children between 12 and 15 years, the Austrian “Ninja Pass” or the “Holiday Ninja Pass” is valid as 2G proof: 2x per week a PCR test valid for 72 hours and 1x per week an antigen test valid for 48 hours. For further information on the “Holiday Ninja Pass“, please click HERE. You can print out and fill out the “Holiday Ninja Pass” HERE before your arrival. The 2G rule (vaccinated or recovered) applies to children aged 16 and over.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in publicly accessible areas of the hotel
- We recommend that our guests register in advance at myVisitPass. The platform is used for contact tracking and replaces the forms used up to now. Further information here.
Information concerning your stay at the hotel:
- Clean hands: Disinfectant spray is located at the key entrances of all areas (SKY-Spa, restaurant, gym etc.) throughout the entire hotel. We recommend that you wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Clean rooms: We are placing even more attention than usual on the thorough cleaning of our rooms.
- Indulgence, as you know and love it: Our breakfast buffet can also be enjoyed as usual, with just a few small changes being made to service (e.g. individual portions, own disposable cutlery).
- Safe relaxation: The SKY-Spa is open for relaxation and rest. We ask that you also respect the hygiene measures
- Stay fit and stay safe: In our new fitness studio the equipment is regularly and thoroughly disinfected. Please make sure to follow the hygiene rules!
- Team safety: Our employees are very familiar with all of the hygiene measures and there is constant communication about any new requirements.
- Your health: If you feel unwell during your stay, please do not leave your room and alert us and our members of staff immediately. We shall ensure that you receive medical assistance right away.
- Space outdoors for everyone: All around the Hotel TIROL, the open spaces of the Tyrolean mountains are waiting for you. Here you have plenty of room all to yourself, where you can be active, relax, and enjoy the tranquility.
- Up to 1 week before arrival free of charge; after this deadline, 100% of the booked price will be charged for cancellations at short notice.
- The Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply. Place of jurisdiction is Landeck/Tyrol. The place of fulfilment is the location of the accommodation provider.
- We also recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy.
Cancellation conditions are adjusted individually depending on the travel situation. You will receive more information when booking your holiday.
Prices & local tax
- All rates are given per person and day and include all Hotel TIROL inclusive services.
- Local tax is not included. The local tax is € 2.60 per person (from the age of 15) and day and will be charged separately.
Information about the rooms
- Your room is available from 3pm on your day of arrival.
- Please let us know if you arrive after 6pm.
- We kindly ask for your understanding that we are unable to reserve specific rooms or floors.
- All plans and sketches are samples only. Deviations are possible.
- Double rooms for single occupancy upon request.
- On your day of departure, please vacate your room by 10.30 am.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast: A reduction of € 15 on the room rate per person/day in winter and € 10 per person/day in summer
A short-stay surcharge for stays of 3 days or less applies (€ 15 per person/day)
We ask for your credit card details to guarantee your reservation (applies to short term bookings). Finalised booking/deposit: To finalise your booking, we require a deposit of 30 % of the booking price per room (valid for reservations from January 2022). The deposit should be pay into our account with Volksbank Landeck, Fiss branch. IBAN: AT85 42 39 0001 0000 1327 BIC: VBOEATWWINN
Payment & travel insurance
- We accept cash, EC card, Visa, MasterCard or bank transfers (made prior to arrival).
- Europäische Reiseversicherung – Hotelstorno-Plus cancellation insurance: We are happy to advise you.
Advantages for skiing
- Luxurious ski depot right next to the Fiss valley station. Top location, including helmet storage, ski boot heating and glove dryer (charge applies).
- Ski pass – you may purchase your ski pass for Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis in comfort at the Hotel TIROL.
- Internet: Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Pets are permitted at the Hotel TIROL upon request. A rate of € 20 per day (food not included) applies. Please note that this offer is not available for all room categories!
- Underground car park space: € per day (please book ahead)
- Please note that smoking (cigarettes, pipes and cigars) is not permitted in the dining room or guest rooms. We have a smoking room available.